It's Anna. For the last time I guess.
I think I'm going to miss doing this. It was nice practicing my Japanese by talking with everyone and reading what everyone wrote. Having Japanese class is nice, but this was really good practice and I'm sad it's over. It's interesting learning about Japan from a students point of view. I feel like we really don't get that very often, it might be nice if we had to do something like this for our class. I think it would help our studies.
Anyway. I guess this is good bye.
So on to happier things... the year is almost over! We only have two weeks of school left and it's very exciting! I want to fill out applications for studying abroad next summer over the break. I also want to study my Japanese a lot, read some books, and play video games. I never have enough free time during the school year to do fun things like that.
I think I went over board with Christmas gifts for my fiance. I just saw a bunch of things he might like and couldn't help buying most of them for him... I don't really care if he buys me anything though so I kind of feel bad in a way. Once he finds out what I got him he might feel bad, but I don't really want anything so I'll feel bad because he'll feel bad. It's a little silly really... I know people think that gift cards are impersonal but really they are one of my favorite gifts because I don't have to decide on one thing I like I can just pick anything.
Christmas can be so fun because I get to go play card games with my siblings while we eat dinner. Does anyone else have holiday traditions with their families, or friends?
My friend made a really silly tradition. We all go shopping together and buy one thing we want for ourselves but we just say our friends got it for us. That way we get what we want, and by saying our friends bought it for us we don't feel bad about the money we spent. Plus it saves the trouble of finding out what our friends would like without them knowing.
-Anna
ストーファーさん、ブログプロジェクトを楽しんでくれて、ありがとうございます。楽しい冬休みを過ごしてくださいね。 $5, $30 total 川口
ReplyDelete