Hi, I'm Yuri. It's getting colder outside in Japan and I'm becoming lazy.haha Today, I want to ask you a question.What are you going to do on Christmas? In my case, I'm planning to have a party with my roommates( I live in a share house with another 7 people). One of them from England will make a turkey for us!! I've never had one before. I heard it tastes like a chicken..that's all. So I'm really looking forward to having it! Last year, I was in Vancouver, and spent Christmas with my friend. Unfortunately, we both didn't prepare any special foods like a turkey. We tried to buy something, but all supermarket was closed because it was Christmas:( Finally, we found one restaurant and we had curry instead.
I know we are stupid, but it's funny story now:D
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Hi Yuri, Cute Christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteOne thing my family likes to do every year is watch the movie A Christmas Carol. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend you watch it. ^^ Have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete