It is almost at the end
of the September! Time flies...
Hello, My name is Zhenqi Tan (谭祯琦) from China, major in Advertising. I have been studying Japanese in Michigan State University for 2 years now. I hope this blog activity will be fun! Since it is my first blog, I will use English and next one will be in Japanese! : ) I kind of want to share some of my experiences in September.
Hello, My name is Zhenqi Tan (谭祯琦) from China, major in Advertising. I have been studying Japanese in Michigan State University for 2 years now. I hope this blog activity will be fun! Since it is my first blog, I will use English and next one will be in Japanese! : ) I kind of want to share some of my experiences in September.
I came back from China
on the 26th of August and it has been a month now. Last year, my friends and I
decided to move off campus into a duplex, we were quite excited about this when
we were still in China. However, something expected happened that one of my
roommates did not come to the U.S. because he had gastroenteritis and did not
feel well before boarding. Since he decided to go to a hospital at the last
second, our plans were disrupted. In the first two weeks, we had to find a new
roommate so that we can split the rent among 3 people. It was a headache but
luckily we found someone, not ideal but good enough. I got together with many
old friends last two weeks after the house issue settled. The friend who
suffered from gastroenteritis stayed in a hospital for 3 weeks and now
discharged. Hopefully, he will get better. Life is getting on right
track!
Living off campus
somehow makes me feel hungry sometimes. Not having a meal plan means I need to
go home for food most of the times. Since cooking is somehow time-consuming, I
usually cook one meal or less a day. I consider it as a good idea of eating
less and eating healthier. Anyway, ちょっと痩せたいんけど。:)
Living off campus makes you much more independent I think; however, eating less isn't really healthier! It makes your body unhappy. Try making sandwiches that way you can eat healthy but your body won't be mad at you.
ReplyDeletesandwichesはいいんたげと、好きじゃないですよね。
Deleteタンさん、
ReplyDelete自己紹介のブログを書いてくれて、ありがとうございます。私は週末に1週間分の料理を作って、冷蔵庫や冷凍庫に入れています。ダイエット頑張ってください。 $5 川口
はい、ありがとございます。
Delete