Hi everyone! My name is Deanna Garrison. I'm 21 years old.
I've decided to write my first post in English. Do all of you like to study English? I think it'd be a difficult language to study with all our strange rules and pronunciations. Good luck in your English studies!
I'm in my last year of college at Michigan State University. I graduate in May and I'm going to apply for the JET Program so I can come back to Japan. I'm not sure what career I want to have in the US so I'd like to take some time to figure that out. I hope I get accepted to JET! I studied abroad in Hikone, Japan this year. Hikone was too small for my liking. I traveled a lot though. I went to Mie-ken to visit my cousin, Nagoya, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, and Tokyo. I had fun exploring Japan.
I've been studying Japanese for close to 5 years now. Studying Japanese is difficult but I love the language.
I have an older sister, a brother-in-law, and my parents live close enough that I can visit them on the weekends. They have two cats and a dog that are fun to visit. My mom and I like to bake together. Now that Halloween is coming we want to make Halloween sugar cookies.
Have you eaten sugar cookies before? They're good, but take a long time to make.
三重県のどこに行きましたか?
ReplyDelete僕は三重県出身なので、三重県の話題が出て、とてもうれしいです。
JET program の選考は厳しいけど, You can do it :)
Which part of Mie did you go ? Tsu, Ise or Kuwana? haha
I'm really happy to see the person who knows Mie prefecture.
I know that JET program is kind of hard to get accepted. But you can do it!! 頑張ってね!
ギャリソンさん、自己紹介のブログを書いてくれて、ありがとうございます。卒業の後、いい仕事が見つかるといいですね! 私と私の母も料理が好きです。 $5 川口
ReplyDelete三重県の「白子」に行きました.私のいとこは三重県の城木町に住んでいますから.異臭間に白子で泊まています。三月いとこと「Nagashima Spa Land」に行きました.とても楽しかったですね!
ReplyDeleteI would have gone to more places in Mie but I was running out of money. My Tokyo trips were expensive
へえ三重県の出身ですか。
Thank you! I've heard it's tough too but I hope my experience will make me a good candidate