I haven't had the time to read your entries as often as I would have liked to, but I've had a lot of fun with this project. Sometimes it's been difficult to come up with a topic but it's been great practice for me. I hope you were able to practice too by reading my entries.
It feels surreal that 2013 is drawing to an end. December always feels kind of funny because it doesn't feel real that the year is almost over. This time last year, I was studying for finals and preparing to go to Japan. I flew to Japan on December 31st last year. This year, I'm going to Vienna, Austria on December 11th. I'm going to spend two and a half weeks in Austria with my best friend. She's visited me in the US twice and once when I was in Japan. It's time I went to see her in her home country now! We're going to go to the Christmas markets and she's going to teach me some German. I'll probably have an awful American accent and I can just picture her grimacing over my pronunciation. But it'll be fun and I'm looking forward to seeing Austria. I have a long flight with 2 layovers (not fun). One is in Paris so that'll be interesting to see how much French I'm able to recognize. I've been studying French and Japanese. I keep trying to slip Japanese words into my French, oops.
Good luck to everyone else with their exams or other end of year projects. I've still got another week left but then I'm free to enjoy my break. I'm excited! It's been a long semester. Fall semester is always the toughest.
ギャリソンさん、冬休みはウィーン (Vienna) に行くんですね。とても美しい町だそうですね。ぜひ、楽しんでください。 $5, $30 total 川口
ReplyDelete