![]() |
| Girdie |
Today I got to walk a
very special dog named Girdie. She is 6 years old and she is special to me for
two reasons. The first reason is that she is a coon hound mix. My own dog
Madison is a basset hound and hounds are my favorite kind of dog, so I was very
happy to be able to spend time with a hound today.
The second reason why Girdie
is special is her physical condition. In the pictures below it might look like she
is pregnant, but she is really just overweight. Although I felt sorry for her
when I first saw her, once I started interacting with her I realized that
she is very energetic and loves to be outside and move around. We walked for a mile through a forest, passing swamps and a small lake, and she never got tired. I have no idea
how she got as big as she is, but her size and weight do not stop her from being a sweet and happy dog, and
that is very inspiring to me. I would adopt her if I could! But I do not have the money or the space to take care
of another dog. I hope that Girdie will find a good home soon, but I look
forward to spending more time with her until then.



That is so cool that you do that! That's something I would love to do, but I think I would get too attached to the animals... I don't know how I'd go home without them... Girdie seems like a really sweet dog too. :)
ReplyDeleteグレイスさんは、本当に心が優しいですね。私は今、ペットがいませんが、来年Humane Societyからペットをもらおうと思っています。 $5 for Blog 2, $10 total 川口
ReplyDelete