Hello, everyone!! My name is Iori Takeshita. I am sophomore in Chukyo University. I am from Mie prefecture. I study Russian, Education, and international relations. My faculty is the school of international liberal arts study. So it's a little hard to say what I am studying. Maybe many subjects...haha :)
Today I will explain about my university, Japanese culture and so on...
My university is located in Nagoya city Aichi prefecture. perhaps, the city is not familiar with foreigners. However, this is important and historical place. Nobunaga Oda, Hideyoshi toyotomi, Ieyasu Tokugawa were all born in Aichi prefecture. They are famous Japanese generals. Moreover, Toyota city is also in Aichi prefecture. Many people know what Toyota is. yes, the big car company came from Toyota city Aichi prefecture. My university have two campuses. one is in Toyota!!
if you want to know more, please check http://www.chukyo-u.ac.jp/ here.
Next I will focus on Japanese pop culture. Many students who study Japanese are interested in manga or anime probably. Of course I've watched a lot of animations and manga. why do these works attract many people in all over the world? I have some answers for it.
First, Japanese manga is not only for children but also adults. sometime authors of manga draw it for adults like literature. you can see adults who wear on suits read manga in train.
second, manga presents Japanese culture. Japan was unity country for a long time ago. So we just obeyed what generals say. ( of course sometimes we resisted) But we resisted authority to use cartoon instead of arms. still now Japanese people don't avoid joining some demonstrations. however, we tend to like express our opinions on some manga or cartoon.
This is my own opinions. There is no answer why manga is so popular and attractive. Everyone has each opinions. Please remember what important thing is to enjoy it. But don't forget manga don't represent from all Japanese culture.
hum, it's hard to write a blog and choose topic. next I will write blog in Japanese...maybe.
I will respond your comments as soon as possible if you have comments.
thank you for reading my first blog!!




とても綺麗なカンパすかな!も豊田に他のカンパすがある?!? すごい!
ReplyDeleteコメントありがとう!!
ReplyDelete僕の大学は豊田と名古屋にキャンパスがあります。豊田のキャンパスはとても大きくて、多くのアスリートの卵たちが勉強しています。中には世界大会で優勝している学生も豊田キャンパスにはたくさんいます。オリンピックに出た卒業生や在学生もいるよ。
thank you for your comment!!
my university has two campus. one is in Toyota. the other is in Nagoya. I'm studying at Nagoya campus. Toyota campus is bigger than Nagoya campus because there are a lot of students who play some sports. Some students have already gained medals in Olympics game or international games.
Your campus is so big, modern, and very pretty. In one of your pictures it looks like a Roman Colosseum! I love how it's built!
ReplyDeletethank you, Annaさん
ReplyDeleteMSU はどんな大学なの?
Hi Iori, The photos you posted of Chukyo are beautiful. I've never been to the Toyota campus, but the Nagoya campus is quickly growing, isn't it?
ReplyDelete